Quintessential charmer in a delightful pocket in San Mateo! Gorgeous, freshly-refinished hardwood floors, crown molding and wonderful natural light greet you upon entering the home. The kitchen features crisp white cabinetry and white appliances, including a gas cooktop. A wall of windows in the living room flanks the fireplace and includes a slider out to the brick patio. The generous living room provides plenty of space for a formal dining area. Each bedroom also has hardwood floors and crown molding. The hallway bathroom was recently remodeled and features a stylish vanity area and shower over tub. The ensuite features two closet spaces, a roomy stall shower and an inviting view out to the side yard that is rich with plantings, including fruit trees. The voluminous 2 car garage provides lots of storage and work space. Situated at the end of the street and next to Peninsula Golf & Country Club, this idyllic home has a rare and dreamy location!
- Andersen windows and sliders
- Built-in china cabinet/buffet
- New sewer lateral
- Lemon, orange and apple trees
- Approx 4 blocks to the Beresford Park recreation center, baseball diamond, garden center, community garden, bocce ball courts, skatepark, tennis courts, basketball court and playground
- Convenient access to freeways 92, 101 and 280